Considering a position at Agency Fusion? Well, if you're like us, it's all about the total package. You've got to want to go to work each day and that requires more than just a paycheck.
Take a look at what it's like to work here. If you think this is the place for you contact us today!
A company's culture is a difficult thing to describe. Or, let's say it's hard for a company to be objective about its own culture. It'd probably be easier for someone else to give you an unbiased review of our culture but lacking that, here is how we describe ourselves.
Because we're a small team of talented people we have the luxury of getting results without having tons of rules, red tape, and other issues that big companies usually need to make things work. Schedules are flexible, ideas are welcome, input is always wanted and needed, and job satisfaction is paramount.
We handle a wide variety of projects and use many different technologies and languages to meet our clients' needs so the culture here is one of constant learning. Our successful employees are self-starters who are passionate about learning and communicate well with others.
We work hard and quality is very important to us. We like to do things carefully and do them the right way. We also like to joke around, play the Wii, and dream big.
In addition to a competitive salary and our great culture, team, and location — here are the benefits we typically offer our full-time employees.
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
- Holidays: 9 paid company holidays per year
- Health Insurance: SelectHealth HSA with employee’s premium covered 100%, spouse/family covered 50% by the company
- Dental Insurance: Dental Select insurance with 50% of premium covered by the company
- Retirement: SIMPLE IRA with max IRS-allowable employer contribution (3% match)
- Flexible Schedule: We believe in results so you're free to propose whatever schedule allows you to best keep your life balanced.
- Optional 8-Nines Schedule: In addition to being flexible with your workday, we also offer an optional 8-Nines program which lets you work 8 nine-hour days and take every other Friday off. Hello, long weekends.
- Office Environment: Company-provided beverages and snacks are available and a Wii is on-hand for times when you need a break.
We're located one block north of the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake City. It's a great location for several reasons including the following:
- Freeway proximity: We're a few blocks from the 400 South and 600 South exits on I-15.
- Lunch options: Being downtown and near the mall affords us access to some great places to eat, all within walking distance. We frequently eat at Carlucci's, Tony Caputo's, Chunga's, Happy Sumo, Rumbi, Costa Vida, Red Rock, and the fabulous street taco stands.
- Great building: We're on the 4th floor of the Salt Lake Hardware Building which has tons of character. When renovated the building retained much of its industrial charm. Nearly everyone who visits remarks about what a cool building this is.
- Client proximity: We have great clients both in and near the building.
- No cubicles: Hate the cube farm? No cubes here.